Working with businesses who want to diversify, broaden their customer base and unlock new market opportunities.
A partnership between the North East LEP, NEAA, RTC North, NEPIC and Generator, Supply Chain North East will work with over 800 businesses between 2018 and 2021 and is designed to support businesses in the following sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Subsea, offshore and energy technologies
- Automotive and transport
- Health and life sciences
- Digital, tech and creative
- Process, chemical and pharmaceutical
What are the opportunities?
The Supply Chain North East programme will provide businesses with tailored, specialist advice in areas including sales and marketing, digital transformation, accreditation and compliance. Market specialists will be on hand to provide industry insight and sector knowledge on UK and international supply chains.
By working with individual business leaders and their teams, our advisors and market specialists are here to help you build on your core competencies, understand improvement needs and identify suitable opportunities in new and existing markets.
Delivering an opportunity review, Supply Chain North East will also help you make the most of new technology, to drive productivity and innovation in new products and services.
Key services of Supply Chain North East will be to provide:
- Access to market specialists - Industry insight and sector knowledge on UK and international supply chains
- Sales & marketing support - refining your marketing strategy and grow the value of existing customers
- Operational improvement plans - Opportunity review and action plan to help you set improvement goals
- Support with digital transformation - Understanding how technology can drive competitiveness, profitability and innovation
- Knowledge on accreditations and compliance - help with achieving standards required by markets, supply chains and customers
- Support developing talent - wrap around series of workshops and best practice visits
Get in touch
If you'd like to know more about the Supply Chain North East programme, please contact the NEAA on:
T: 0191 516 4400
Expression of interest form
Supply Chain North East brings together four key partners to work with over 800 businesses through to 2021, supporting them to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Strategic Economic Plan, that has a vision to create 100,000 more and better jobs between 2014 and 2024. , Supply Chain North East is delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
Supply Chain North East is a multimillion programme aimed at revolutionising the way SMEs diversify their offering and embrace new markets. The programme has received more than £3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund, which is part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.