Shaping your marketing strategy and plan – the essentials to put in place to maximise your marketing and get set for 2021
The Coronavirus pandemic is still affecting a lot of businesses and it has been a challenging year for many. With the prospect of restrictions still being here in 2021, it’s no longer the case of adapting your strategy for short term changes, it’s about longer term planning with a clear focus on what you need to do to help sustain and grow your business.
In order to put your business in a more secure position, recover faster and build for the future, Horizon Works is running a series of short masterclasses focussing on the marketing essentials you need to put in place so that you can go into 2021 fighting fit.
The second masterclass in the series focuses on shaping your marketing strategy and plan and making sure you have the essentials in place to maximise your marketing in 2021. Many businesses’ marketing and sales approaches have changed this year due to the changes in our day to day working lives, lack of face to face events, reliance on technology and the shift towards digital marketing.
Earlier this year it was all about business survival and firefighting to adapt to circumstances out of our control. Now we need to use this experience and factor it into longer term plans which will drive your marketing and business forward.
The areas we will focus on are:
- Understanding your market research and data, marketing and sales successes from 2020 and your current situational analysis - to effectively plan for the future.
- Defining your sales and marketing objectives and how they can be achieved realistically – and what the critical success factors are.
- Setting out what tools you need to have in place to achieve your objectives – and how you need to review and shape them for 2021.
- Tips on how to choose the right channels to market and marketing tactics – and how to use these to your advantage.
- And finally, a breakdown of what is required to put a simple strategy and plan together.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/shaping-your-marketing-strategy-and-plan-tickets-128118464777
This free-to-attend webinar is available to NEAA Members and Supply Chain North East Participants.
Supply Chain North East brings together four key partners to work with over 800 businesses through to 2021, supporting them to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Strategic Economic Plan, that has a vision to create 100,000 more and better jobs between 2014 and 2024. , Supply Chain North East is delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
Supply Chain North East is a multimillion programme aimed at revolutionising the way SMEs diversify their offering and embrace new markets. The programme has received more than £3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund, which is part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.