Management of IP in Technology R&D Webinar with Mathys & Squire
Addressing the key IP issues as businesses grows and technology develops.
The seminar aims to give a high-level practical view for management of the key issues which they will face as their business grows and their technology develops.
Speakers will provide managers a road map of IP issues for R&D, so they are aware of what is coming and can plan for it.
See below key points that will be covered during the webinar:
- Working with customers and suppliers
- NDAs – dos and don’ts
- Trade secrets - how to protect them
- Preventing loss of IP in applications engineering under contract, and in joint R&D work
- Internal IP management
- How to create an IP policy, and why you need one.
- Patent landscaping and filing strategy
- Invention harvesting & evaluation – to file or not to file?
- Controlling patent budgets
- Getting ready for DD
- What are potential acquirers looking for in your IP position?
- Clearance and FTO?
This session is open to NEAA members and SCNE participants.
Register for event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/management-of-ip-in-technology-rd-webinar-with-mathys-squire-tickets-165752729877