Shining a Light on the North East Automotive Sector
Celebrating its fifth anniversary, the North East Automotive Expo returns to The Beacon of Light, Sunderland, with over 130 companies from across the UK showcasing their products and services.
In an exciting, new development, the Expo will include a Tech Zone that will feature some of the most industry-leading, new technology and innovation set to shape the automotive sector.
The North East Automotive Expo plays a key role in increasing the profile of the North East automotive sector and showcasing the regions significant and growing automotive capability. It also provides companies with a platform to connect, do business, demonstrate technology and learn about the support available to them.
The success of the Expo over the previous four years demonstrates the importance of the North East automotive sector and has paved the way to attract more senior figures and industry representatives from outside of the region.
Book delegate pass now
Exhibitor list here
Keynote Speaker - Mike Nugent, Director at Hitachi Consulting
- Over 130 Exhibition stands across various Zones - Floorplan I Exhibitor List
- Supply Chain North East Zone
- Tech Stands
- Trade & Invest Zone, sponsored by Invest North East England
NEW FOR 2019 - Tech Zone, sponsored by Hitachi Consulting
Tech Zone Demonstrations - See the schedule here
Book delegate pass now
Meet the Buyer - Nissan, Cummins, Komatsu UK, Unipres (UK), Magna Exteriors, ElringKlinger GB, Arlington Automotive
Outside Exhibits - Kite Packaging Mobile Test Facility and Vic Young Ltd All-Electric Nissan e-NV200 Box Van
Expo Dinner - Sponsored by Invest South Tyneside
Best Dressed Stand Competition
- Member Exhibition: £750.00 +VAT (Exhibition Stands are 3m x 1m shell scheme which includes 1 x 500w socket, 2 spotlights, nameboard, 4ft table, tablecloth, 2 chairs, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Member Technology Zone: £2,000.00 +VAT (Technology Zone Stands are prime 3m x 2m enclosed spaces which include 1 x 500w socket, nameboard, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Non-Member Exhibition: £1,500.00 +VAT (Exhibition Stands are 3m x 1m shell scheme which includes 1 x 500w socket, 2 spotlights, nameboard, 4ft table, tablecloth, 2 chairs, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Book Now: Registration Form or book your stand via Eventbrite
- 08:30 – Registration
- 09.00 – Exhibition Opens
- 09:00 – Main Sponsor Welcome - MAKE it Sunderland
09.15 – Introduction - Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA
09.30 – Keynote Speaker
- 10.00 – Exhibition, Meet the Buyer, Tech Zone & Demonstrations
- 15.00 – Close