Shining a Light on the North East Automotive Sector
Celebrating its fifth anniversary, the North East Automotive Expo returns to The Beacon of Light, Sunderland, with over 130 companies from across the UK showcasing their products and services.
In an exciting, new development, the Expo will include a Tech Zone that will feature some of the most industry-leading, new technology and innovation set to shape the automotive sector.
The North East Automotive Expo plays a key role in increasing the profile of the North East automotive sector and showcasing the regions significant and growing automotive capability. It also provides companies with a platform to connect, do business, demonstrate technology and learn about the support available to them.
The success of the Expo over the previous four years demonstrates the importance of the North East automotive sector and has paved the way to attract more senior figures and industry representatives from outside of the region.
Book delegate pass now
- ONLY 2 STANDS LEFT! - Over 130 Exhibition stands across various Zones - Floorplan I Registration Form
- Supply Chain North East Zone
- Tech Stands
- Trade & Invest Zone, sponsored by Invest North East England
NEW FOR 2019 - Tech Zone, sponsored by Hitachi Consulting *EOI now open
Book delegate pass now
Speakers and Workshops
Meet the Buyer - Nissan, Cummins, Marelli (formerly Calsonic Kansei Europe), Komatsu UK, Unipres (UK), Magna Exteriors, ElringKlinger GB, Arlington Automotive *EOI now open
Expo Dinner - Sponsored by Invest South Tyneside
- Member Exhibition: £750.00 +VAT (Exhibition Stands are 3m x 1m shell scheme which includes 1 x 500w socket, 2 spotlights, nameboard, 4ft table, tablecloth, 2 chairs, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Member Technology Zone: £2,000.00 +VAT (Technology Zone Stands are prime 3m x 2m enclosed spaces which include 1 x 500w socket, nameboard, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Non-Member Exhibition: £1,500.00 +VAT (Exhibition Stands are 3m x 1m shell scheme which includes 1 x 500w socket, 2 spotlights, nameboard, 4ft table, tablecloth, 2 chairs, 2 delegate places & lunch)
- Book Now: Registration Form or book your stand via Eventbrite
- 08:30 – Registration
- 09.00 – Exhibition Opens
- 09:00 – Main Sponsor Welcome - MAKE it Sunderland
09.15 – Introduction - Paul Butler, CEO, NEAA
09.30 – Keynote Speaker
- 10.00 – Exhibition, Meet the Buyer, Tech Zone & Demonstrations
- 15.00 – Close