Supply Chain North East is helping companies get ready to seize opportunities in the growing electrification sector.
- Is your business taking steps to prepare for electrification?
- Are you ready to take advantage of supply chain opportunities in the EV market?
- Do you fully understand the electrification landscape and where your business could support?
North East organisations are in prime position to capitalise on the electric vehicle revolution, with the region being home to Envision AESC (the UK’s first Gigafactory), HYVE (part of Hyperdrive Innovation) and the newly announced Britishvolt, one of the UK’s largest ever industrial investments.
Supply Chain North East is levelling up the North East supply chain to support the drive towards electrification.
Join this event to develop a greater understanding of the electrification landscape and to help you prepare for the growing business opportunities in this sector.
- UK Investment Opportunities in Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) Supply Chains - Martin Wood, Supply Chain Specialist, Department for International Trade Automotive Team
- Current North East Landscape - Paul Butler, Chief Executive Officer, NEAA
- EV North – Ryan Maughan, NEAA
- Driving the Electric Revolution - Rachel Chambers, Chief Operating Officer, DER North East
- 12.45pm-1.15pm – Break
- Understanding the Electrification Infrastructure and the Role the Battery Plays in its Use - Colin Herron, Managing Director, Zero Carbon Futures
- Overview of the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK - Philippa Oldham, Stakeholder Engagement Director, APC UK
- APC Roadmaps - John Regnart, Automotive Trend Strategist, APC UK
- APC Funding Opportunities and Support - Ruby Akhtar, Business Relationship Lead, APC UK
This event is for NEAA member companies and SCNE participants only.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/electrification-supplier-readiness-event-tickets-146944848999
Supply Chain North East brings together four key partners to work with over 800 businesses through to 2021, supporting them to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Strategic Economic Plan, that has a vision to create 100,000 more and better jobs between 2014 and 2024. , Supply Chain North East is delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC).
Supply Chain North East is a multimillion programme aimed at revolutionising the way SMEs diversify their offering and embrace new markets. The programme has received more than £3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund, which is part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.