Risk management in the post-lockdown workplace – managing risk, supporting your people.
The Covid-19 pandemic is unprecedented. It has and will continue to change the way we work and the relationship between employers and employees.
This webinar, delivered by Recovery4Life, will consider some of the key risks employers will continue to face and look at strategies to address them. These include:
- Understanding physical and psychological safety post lockdown
- Understanding lock-down coping mechanisms – drugs (illicit, prescribed and over the counter) alcohol and return to work
- Mental health in the workplace - from ‘well-being’ Employee Assistant Plans (EPAs) to ‘trauma’ EAPs
- Impact on behavioural health & safety?
- The role of testing
- Balancing the needs of health profiling and data protection
- Immunity passports and international travel
- Preparing for the second wave and future outbreaks
Register for this free webinar using Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/covid-19-risk-management-in-the-post-lockdown-workplace-with-recovery4life-tickets-105371496984
This free-to-attend event is for NEAA member companies and SCNE participants only.
Supply Chain North East will see four key partners joining forces to work with over 800 businesses between 2018-2021 supporting businesses to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. An integral part of the North East Growth Hub, Supply Chain North East will be delivered across the region by RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) and North East Process Industry Cluster (NEPIC). Supply Chain North East is receiving up to £3,148,514 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.